BOULDER RIDGE AT COLUMBIA PALISADES
Boulder Ridge is part of the Columbia Palisades master development project located off HWY 14 and 192nd Ave between Vancouver and Camas, WA. Columbia Palisades features high-end single and multi-family residences, a hotel, a modern community center, parks, and new office and retail spaces.
Boulder Ridge at Columbia Palisades is an exclusive river view property with 24 luxury townhomes. These townhomes will sit atop a prominent bluff with exquisite views overlooking the beautiful Columbia River Gorge.
With easy access to unique local shops and restaurants, spectacular views, top-rated Camas Schools, and 10 minutes to Portland International Airport, this property is truly one of a kind. Convenient living and easy access to outdoor activities and the natural beauty of the Pacific Northwest.
Directions to Boulder Ridge in Camas, WA
- From I-5 or I-205, just north of the Columbia River, take the exit for SR-14 East towards Camas.
- Take Exit 10 for Southwest 192nd Ave.
- Turn left heading north on Southwest 192nd Ave.
- Take the next right on SW Brady Rd.
- Take the 2nd exit from the turnabout.
- Then take your first right turn and arrive at Boulder Ridge.